10 Psychology Tricks to Get People to Do What You Want
1. Reaction to kindness, or Benjamin Franklin effect History tells us that Benjamin Franklin ...
1. Reaction to kindness, or Benjamin Franklin effect
2. Try asking for more than you actually need to get.
3. Conditioned desire to help
4. Always flatter
6. Ask for mercy from those who are tired
7. Begin by asking for small favors
8. Try not to correct people if they are wrong
9. Repeat phrases and expressions of people who are important to you
10. Nodding helps