10 Tips for Reading Body Language
1. Carefully observe what is happening around. Attention is the basis for effective interpretat...
1. Carefully observe what is happening around.
2. Observation in the context is the key to understanding the psychology of non-verbal communication.
3. Learn to recognize and decode signals of nonverbal behavior.
4. Learn to recognize and decode nonverbal signals of idiosyncratic behavior.
5. When you communicate with other people try to define their basic behavior patterns.
6. Always try to notice multiple behavioral signals that are given simultaneously or sequentially.
7. Pay attention to the behavior changes that show changes in one’s thoughts, emotions and intentions.
8. Learn to recognize false or deceptive nonverbal signals.
9. Develop the ability to distinguish the signs of comfort and discomfort.
10. When watching others do it quietly
Source: Learning Mind