Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another
The concept of teleportation comes primarily from science fiction literature throughout human history, but things are changing. It’s 2...
“It became known to to myself, along with several colleagues both inside and outside of government, that anomalous teleportation has been scientifically investigated and separately documented by the Department of Defense.” - Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS
The experiments showed that:
- Different research groups designed different experimental methods, used gifted psychics, different sealed containers and test specimens that were to be teleported
- Time required for teleportation of the test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, it didn’t matter which test specimen was used.
- The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens melding or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and then simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location.
- The Radio Micro-transmitter used as a test specimen changed in frequency dramatically during teleportation, researchers concluded that this indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent,” or in another altered physical state during teleportation. The frequency of the transmission were stable before and after teleportation
- The experimental results were all repeatable
- The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all time