Ingenious 3-Ingredient Solution for Removing Hard Water Stains
If hard water stains are ruining the look of your kitchen sink, then you’ll want to be in on this home remedy trick discovered by DIY Confessions. With the help of just 3 ingredients, you’ll be able to bring your dingy, grungy sinks back to their former sparkling glory. You’ll be amazed at how powerful this homemade cleaner is.
Check out the images below to figure out what type of coffee drinker you are:
- Fill about half a spray bottle with distilled white vinegar.
- Add in 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Fill the majority of the remaining space in your spray bottle with the dish soap of your choice.
- Shake the bottle to mix together ingredients.
- Use your solution on hard water stains! Spray it on liberally and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then scrub away the grime. Rinse, dry, and marvel at the glorious results.
We’re pretty sure this little trick would work on any surface that suffers from hard water stains, so be sure to spread the love to your bathtub, bathroom sink and wherever else could use a cleaning.