What Kind Of Person Are You Based On Your Finger Shape
If you have type A finger,
- You tend to hide your feelings and like to be melancholic. You often pretend to be stronger and more independent than you actually are.
- You are quite an emotional type. You will be super nice to anybody once you get to know them.
- You are a fair person and you hate lies, hypocrisy, and deception.
- Like to pretend to be strong and cool. Not showing much emotion.
- A little eccentric and arrogant. Couldn’t stand seeing a lot of things.
- You have a big heart, and are helpful. You will complete any given task although you don’t like it
- You love to laugh a lot, and will laugh at anything even if it’s not very funny. All of your thoughts can be seen through your expressions.
- You are cold towards people you’re not really close to, but are overly emotional towards your loved ones.
If you have type B finger,
- You are not used to taking initiative to approach people
- You are very loyal. Once you fall in love with someone, you will give them your full attention and will always think about them.
- You are actually very sensitive, but you don’t quite look like you are, because oftentimes you are protecting someone’s feelings by pretending that you don’t know anything.
- Once you decide to do something, you’ll strive to do it until the end.
- You’re afraid of being hurt. You pretend that you’re okay when you’re alone, but actually, you’re not.
- You will remain calm even when you are feeling extremely uneasy about something
- You appear to be a strong and independent person who always speaks rather harshly although you are very soft-hearted and easily hurt inside.
- You like to imagine things. You always dream of someone who will understand and love you, and give you everything you want.
If you have type C finger,
- You are easily touched.
- You easily let go of things that make you angry, and you don’t hold grudges.
- You don’t like challenges. You don’t like to deal with anything unfamiliar to you.
- You respect people’s opinions
- You could sometimes be overbearing. Your ego is extremely high when quarreling with someone, but after that, you will apologize first to the person you were quarreling with.
- You always keep your feelings and problems only for yourself.
- You don’t like to pretend, and you know well what you like and dislike. You also like people to trust and depend on you.
- You have a soft heart, and can easily be hurt, so whenever someone apologize to you, you will always forgive them because you can’t stand being in fight with somebody for too long.